Saturday 18 February 2012

Dun-dun-dundrum.

Hello all :) 

So my friend Kate and I decided to go for a little wander around Dundrum last Sunday for the craaaaaic. I love Dundrum as it has MAC, Inlgot, a maaaasive Penneys and a Schuh. I was in the mood for a good shopping trip but my purse wasn’t, and I was lacking funds. Wehhhh.
 Me:Kate
I managed to get a few things thanks to Papabear!
These were;
MAC’S e/s in Cork. This is a Satin. (€15)
I absolutely love this colour, its the perfect warm-toned blending colour.





MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25.

I also got a Hollister Cardigan (€21.90), and dosed it in their perfume 'So Cal'.

I got the No7 'blend and contour brush', which is a brilliant cheaper alternative for the MAC 217 and is only €7.

I got a few bits in Penneys/Primark but their not worth showing :)
Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment