Sunday 4 March 2012

These little beauties..

Hello! 
I was introduced to Inglot about a year ago but I didn't own anything until about 6 months ago. For Christmas I got a 10 square pan palette (€55) and this 3 circle pan palette (€15) and I adore them! I picked out the colours for the 10 square myself which took aaaages because there was so many to choose from. I was like a little kid in a sweet shop! I picked them mid-November and didn't see them again until Christmas day so I had kind of forgotten which ones I picked but I'm dead happy with what I chose. My friend gave me the 3 circle palette as a present which was oh so kind of her :) 

These are top quality products. Also, taking into consideration one MAC eye shadow of 1.5g is €15, to build a palette of 10 MAC eye shadows would be €150, you can get this bad boy with 10 Inglot eye shadows (2.7g each) for just over one third of the price and most definitely the same quality, if not better. Read on, you know you want to (",)


Here they are; 
10 square palette:


This eye shadow is from Inglot's rainbow collection and its in the shade 101R. I use the middle as my highlight colour and the lighter or darker on others depending on the darkness of their skin tone. I glad I picked this one as it comes in handy when I want a matte highlight.
This beauty is #397. This is a warm toned pinky beige with a frost/pearl finish. It is very versatile and I use it as an all over lid colour or as a highlight. This is similar to MAC's Jest or Urban Decay's Sin.
This AMC eye shadow (#56) is an Khaki green with gold shimmer with a satin/ frost finish. The shimmer shows up more as you blend more. A MAC dupe would be 'Greensmoke', although this is a tad darker.
Another AMC eye shadow, #51 is a bright vibrant orange with silver shimmer through it. I use this as a blush (with a light hand) and as an eye shadow too. Once again the shimmer shows up the more you blend it.
This beautiful burgundy brown colour is #423. It is a pearl finish and goes really well blended into #397 (shown above) and with golds such as MAC's 'Woodwinked'. With a light hand this can be used during the day and alternatively can be used to create a gorgeous smokey eye. I highly recommend this colour.
I really like this colour, a matte coral-pink in #361 which is gorgeous on the cheeks. I have never tried this on my eyes and can't wait to start wearing it more as both a blush and eye shadow in this coming spring.
This lovely taupe brown in number #342 is a matte cool toned colour with a tad bit of warmth mixed in. It is the perfect cool toned blending colour, and can also be used for blonde eyebrows.
This is a matte grey in #348. Its the type of grey that isn't too dark for day time to add a bit of intensity but can obviously be used at night time too. It blends well with silvers and blacks. Its also nice to use instead of black as black can be a very hard colour to blend.
This colour (#321) has come up darker on camera but realistically it is a navy blue with purple undertones. This colour is said to be matte but I feel even without blending it, some small particles of shimmer show up.
Last but not least in this palette is #391, a pure black with a complete matte finish. I use this as an eyeliner or to set my Inglot Gel Liner in #77.


3 Circle Palette:




A matte blue with purple undertones, #388  is a really unusual but gorgeous colour. I have never seen a colour like this, its very vibrant and great for more crazy looks on the eyes.
This one is in the shade #491, and its a shimmery purple. On the Inglot Website it says this is a 'double sparkle' and this is definitely the best way to describe it. In my opinion the sparkles are gold and silver. Once again, beautiful colour.
This bad boy is #61 which is a matte black with blue glitter. As an AMC (Advanced Makeup Components) eye shadow, it has micro shimmer in it. This, even without a primer, stays put and the glitter does not fall out throughout the day. I love this eyeshadow as it is an alternative to a plain black shadow.
Swatchessssssss:



Excuse the tan, got a spray tan and its was only developing its colour so couldn't wash it off just yet :)


Tutorials soon


Thanks for reading, hope this helped if you were debating whether to purchase some Inglot eye shadows or not, I can't recommend them enough.
Byeeeeeeeeeeee


1 comment:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete