Sunday 22 April 2012

Beauty & Skincare Tag!



I have just seen this on the lovely Rosanna's Blog (make sure you take a peek at her blog and youtube, she's amazing!), and said I'd give it a go!

SKINCARE:

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, morning and evening.

2. What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo)
Combination to oily skin, it's never dry.

3. What is your current facial wash?
Nivea Pure & Natural Cleanser.

4. Do you exfoliate?
Being honest, no! I used to, and keep meaning to start again..

5. What brand do you use?
None at the moment, but I used to use one from the Nivea Young range.

6. What moisturizer do you use?
I use Silcock's Base, which is a really thick moisturising cream made for Eczema & even though I have oily skin it never breaks me out.

7. Do you have freckles?
Nope, never have!

8. Do you use eye cream?
No, I'm only 17 & will probably start in a few years.

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
My skin was always relatively good up until early last year, and now I get quite a few breakouts but it's not the worst!

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope..

MAKE-UP:

11. What foundation do you use?
It depends on multiple things - if I'm wearing tan, where I'm going or how my skin is at the time - but the main few are MAC Studio Fix Fluid, Bourjois Healthy Mix, and Rimmel Perfect Match.

12. How about concealer?
I adore MAC's Studio Sculpt concealer for when I really want/need full coverage, it’s the most opaque concealer I've found!

13. Do you know your undertone colour?
I have neutral tones. I always tan easily but I do have a bit of redness on my face.

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I personally never wear them as I have long enough ones myself, but they completely change up a look. I prefer individual ones..

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do know that yes, but I never obey that rule, especially with a dear mascara.

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
My favourite at the moment is actually Essence I ♥ Extreme Volume mascara, it’s amazing. For more dramatic lashes I team this with Benefits Bad Gal Lash mascara.

17. Sephora or MAC?
MAC, but this is mostly because we don't have a Sephora in Ireland. :(

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Sadly, no.

19. What makeup tools do you use in make-up application?
Stipple brush, my fingers, powder brush, contour brush, blush brush, blending brush & the likes..

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use UDPP and MAC's Bare Study paint pot.

21. For the face?
I never really noticed a difference with how the foundation applies or stays with a primer but I've started to use a light moisturiser underneath and it works really well.

22. What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)?
It's very hard to pick just one! If I had to choose, it would probably be a matte black to use as eyeliner & eye shadow.

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use a gel liner (Inglot's in #77)

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not very often!

25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
If you have time & energy then they are worth it but for people who barely have the time for the basics, I wouldn't recommend them!

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
My very first foundation was Bare Mineral's Foundation but was too expensive to keep buying at that age but I would love to try it again.

27. What is your favourite lipstick?
I'm not the biggest user of lipstick but I looooove the Sleek Pout Paints.

28. How about lipgloss?
I tend to use Essence lipglosses as I don't see the point in spending a lot of money on something that goes so quickly!

29. What is your favourite blush to use?
I'm not a great one for blusher either, I prefer to just use a bronzer as a blusher but I love IsaDora blusher in #4 Coral Blossom.

30. Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
 Nope.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love it! I love the luxury of owning MAC and higher end products but drugstore make up is just as good at times.

32. Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic company outlets)
We don't have any near where I live, would love one though!

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
When I finish school I hope to qualify as a Make-up Artist & that will obviously involve taking classes :)

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I wouldn't say I am, no! I'm not the best with liquid eyeliner though.

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When people plaster foundation on their lips and then it starts to wear off & looks disgraceful. I also find it ridiculous when people have a really obvious circle of blusher on both cheeks!

36. Do you like colourful shades of makeup?
Yeah, I love wearing colour.

37. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Probably powder, as my T-Zone gets quite oily.

38. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah, I sometimes do, but make up is just too fun to skip doing ;)

39. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I wouldn't say I look good, but I don't look really bad!

40.What do you think of Makeup?
I reckon this blog says it all :D

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment